Thai beef burger recipes

Get Lean, Mean & Healthy Bootcamp Plan Part 2 – Clean Dinner Recipes

Get Lean, Mean & Healthy Bootcamp Plan Part 2 – Clean Dinner Recipes

Thai Green Curry (chicken or prawn). While the sauce simmers, add the beef and pork mince, the egg, salt and pepper and the optional ground fennel and orange zest to the other half of the onion and bacon mixture in the large bowl – mix well with your hands (it will need squishing up lots)
Frozen {Meals for a New Arrival}

Frozen {Meals for a New Arrival}

- Mini Chicken Burgers with Herbs. - 2 batches of The Perfect Burger Buns. - 2 x servings of Slow Cooker Beef Barley Stew. - 2 x batches of Thai Chicken Meatballs. 2 x servings of Slow Cooker Beef Barley Stew. 2 x batches of Thai Chicken Meatballs
July Restaurant Reviews!

July Restaurant Reviews!

We also had a few entrees including Art's UnFried Chicken, Tal's Grain Bowl made with vegan beefless tips, Roasted Salmon, Chicken Mushroom & Spinach Penne, Thai Curry Bowl, BBQ Chicken Flatbread, Quinoa Crunch Salad Bowl, and for dessert, Chocolate Budino made with chia seeds, and Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
A Hungarian Feast

A Hungarian Feast

I have a few take away favourites which usually include Thai or Indian (whats yours. I try to stick to the 80/20 rule - 80% real, fresh whole foods loaded with vegetables and the remaining 20% is saved for burgers and pizza. Jackson had a traditional Beef Goulash [$18] and absolutely loved it
Oven Simmered Asian BBQ Chicken #SundaySupper

Oven Simmered Asian BBQ Chicken #SundaySupper

Thai Style Sliders by Cupcakes & Kale Chips. Asian Beef and Green Bean Stir-Fry by Family Foodie. Hoisin Burgers with Peanut Slaw by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
AQUA Restaurant & Bar, Mandarin Oriental KL

AQUA Restaurant & Bar, Mandarin Oriental KL

Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps. The menu features a fine mix of appetizers, salads, global tapas, pastas, noodles, pizzas, burgers to dessert, which are great for sharing

Restaurant Recap: January

On Mondays, Guests can enjoy a three course meal with their choice of the Craftsman Ribeye, Pork Chop or Sea Bass accompanied by Truffle Mash and Spicy Thai Green Beans
Bao Chicken Bao Bao

Bao Chicken Bao Bao

This post was made possible thanks to the Best Burger Truck which is trucking through the North Island giving away Beef & Cheese Sliders and Thai Chicken Sliders made with Best Foods Mayo

My rowing weekend at the Blue Lake Rotorua...

The creations were impressive, ranging from spicy thai chicken burgers and impressive yoghurt and mint sauces, to Blue blue beefburgers with plum chutney and blue cheese dressing (my team

Meal Planning 2013 - week 31

Lunch Thaibeef and mint salad from Giraffe book. Dinner Out at Science Museum lates with some friends -probably eating at Byron burger first

Meal Planning 2013 - Week 48

Thai salad with chicken breast - I'm not keen on salad. sticky beef noodles. SW suggests spiced chicken burgers with wedges which sound nice but I will save them for a night he is home

Meal Planning Monday 2014: Week 23

She really likes Chinese and Thai food so from the new Slimming World fakeaway book I will make the vegetable noodles, the special prawn fried rice and the pork pad thai (minus the pork for her)